i ii iii
thantophobia
scared of losing somenone you love;
iv v vi

18 Wishlist
Monday 31 December 2012 • 2:17 pm
Greeting Text


Wuaaaaa !!! Nak sekolah dah. After this, goodbye BLOG, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YOUTUBE and the most sadless GOODBYE MINHO ! HAHA, serios, tahun ni will be the most BUSY of the year. I want you all to know that IM THE LAST VICTIM OF SPM. Wish me luck babe :D Lepas ni dah tak boleh nak tengok blog yang cun ni *CunKe?* , tak boleh post status dekat facebook, tak boleh tengok trending dekat twitter, tak boleh tengok video terbaru SHINee and the most is TAK BOLEH TWEET dengan JONGHYUN :'( Uwaaa. Sebenarnya kan, dalam kepala otak ni dah berlegar-legar perjalanan hidup. 

Belajar sungguh sampai berjaya SPM --> Sambung belajar --> Be a successfull photographer  --> worldwide one world --> arrived Korea --> Go to SHINee concert --> Dance with them   --> Take a lot of them's picture --> Create a book "Amira Worldwide SHINee World " -->  You guys buy my book --> I will love you guys :D  

Acctually, last day of 2012 ni Miera nak tulis 18 perkara yang Miera nak yang masih tak dapat lagi. Tapi kenapa 18 ? Sempena birthday Miera 18/1 ni. Urghhh , 17 dah weyh, perangai mengalah kanak-kanak ribena. Sabo jelahh. Okayy, lets read :

  1. I want to success in SPM
  2. I want to resuming studies
  3. I Want to be a successfull photographer
  4. I want to worldwide worlds
  5. I want my GALAXY NOTES II
  6. I want SAMSUNG NX1000 CAMERA
  7. I want SAMSUNG GALAXY CAMERA
  8. I want my NIKON DSLR
  9. I want my CANON camera
  10. I want build my own STUFFIES SHOP
  11. I want to help all the poor people
  12. I just want to be a good daughter
  13. I want make my parents proud of me
  14. I want SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTES TAB 10.1
  15. I want to dance with SHINee
  16. I want to sing with them
  17. I want to be their secret photographer
  18. I want to married Choi Min-Ho or Lee Tae-Min

Can i get it all ? Wish me luck babe



Intro




Archive




Instagram




Shout Out Loud!



credit


design and template originally by ayuni